Not just any cookie dough dip. This is THE BEST cookie dough dip ever. It’s so good that the recipe has been pinned from its original source more than 24,000 times since it was posted a few months ago.I’ve made it three times already, and trust me — your kids will love you for this. Here’s the recipe, as so graciously shared by Robyn Stone [Add a Pinch].
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese [do not use reduced fat]
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits [optional]
- Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Serve with graham crackers or apple wedges.
It shouldn’t take you more than ten minutes to make with a food processor. My family really liked Robyn’s suggestion that you use chocolate graham crackers for dipping … absolutely delicious!!